Image: Vankrupt Games, MIXED
Today in the MIXED Advent calendar: the popular multiplayer VR shooter Pavlov Shack for Quest.
You can win VR games or hardware every day in our MIXED Advent calendar. Behind today’s door is the shooter Pavlov Shack for Quest 2, Quest Pro and Quest 3.
Thanks to Vankrupt Games.
Win Pavlov Shack for Quest
Behind door number 8 is a key for the following VR game:
- 1x Pavlov Shack for Quest 2, Quest Pro and Quest 3
Terms and Conditions
Entry deadline: From publication until 11.59 pm on the same day (Central European Time, CET).
Participation: Via the little door in the Advent calendar.
Drawing of winners: Within 7 days after the end of the competition day.
Notification of winners: By e-mail.
Shipping: Keys by e-mail, physical items by mail (address in USA, United Kingdom or Europe required. People from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland are invited to participate in the parallel advent calendar on mixed.de).
Note: If the winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and we will redraw the prize.
In general, we cannot replace keys or items that do not work or cannot be redeemed, as we are only provided with a limited number of keys or items. See also the Terms and Conditions on the Advent Calendar site.
What awaits you at Pavlov Shack
- Title: Pavlov Shack
- Genre: Multiplayer shooter
- Modes: Search and Destroy, TTT, Zombies, Hide, Prop Hunt, Deathmatch and many more
- Developer: Vankrupt Games
- Publisher: Vankrupt Games
- Available on: Meta Quest 2, Quest Pro, Quest 3
- Price: $20
Pavlov Shack: The mobile VR version of the popular PC VR shooter
Pavlov Shack, developed by Vankrupt Games, is the mobile VR version of the popular PC VR and PSVR 2 shooter Pavlov. The Quest version offers access to hundreds of community-created mods and runs on the Quest 3 with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
Pavlov Shack is a team-based multiplayer VR shooter with realistic weapon handling. Players can choose from a variety of game modes with over 65 interactive weapons and accessories in different environments.
Some of the game modes are
- Search and Destroy: a classic 5v5 competitive mode where teams must either prevent or carry out a bomb attack.
- TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town): A relaxed murder mystery mode where players must use their detective skills to uncover traitors.
- Asymmetric 1 vs. 9: One player controls an escaped monster and must be neutralized by the other nine players.
- Vehicles can be controlled in a WWII match to defend the homeland in Stalingrad.
Pavlov Shack offers players additional game modes such as Zombies, Hide, Prop Hunt and traditional FPS game modes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Gun Game.